♥assalamualaikum chenta♥

♥♥♥FoLLoWiEs♥♥♥

10/01/2012

Super Damn Missed Them!!!

agak lama menyepikan diri dari dunia belogging ini... busy dgn final exam utk semester ketiga aQ d UMSKAL ne... dan mungkin jugak, aQ sendiri memlih utk menjauhkan diri dari dunia maya sebentar... a lot of things need to be done before I'm going back hometown for this semester break... my final exam... my revision tym... my HuHaHuHa tym wif my besties here... n surely, my Aunt weddings... I'm too busy on it even is not me tat going to be married... but we just want it to be another perfect day and ceremonies in our family occasions diaries...


I am suffering of super~duper~missed~them symptoms... 

I'm missed them so much... sometimes I thought the best time is if I'm not going to this far and leave them there... It might be more wonderful, if when I'm wake up, they the only person that I met first in the mowink. It just simply wonderful tym ever!

but when I think twice and wise, its such a great time that I have courage to go this far, finish my studying and will come back with the promise that I have been promised to them.. I am so proud that even I'm this far, they still miss me.. still need my opinion... still need my presences... I'm just loved them...

another few days after this, my aunt will get married... I'm so thankful to Allah for giving us another great day to celebrate it... thanks Allah... 

My Family
All of you are such a great~precious gift Allah had sent to me... All of you perfect my day... Make me tough to face everything... Make me smile for remembering the day that we had spent it together... 
at the tym, that no one willing to take me on their life, you all always be there and accept me... when no one there, wanna laugh for my funny story, you all will laugh on it and saying "keep it up, honey!" 
you all always be anywhere for me at anytime I needed... 
I'm just love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen kat cne yer...

♥♥♥aQ dan kiRa2 part I♥♥♥

Daisypath Graduation tickers

aQ dan kira2 part II

Daisypath Wedding tickers

aQ dan kira2 part III

Daisypath Anniversary tickers