♥assalamualaikum chenta♥

♥♥♥FoLLoWiEs♥♥♥

03/10/2011

Selamat Hari Lahir

ASSALAMUALAIKUM CHENTA


so hepi today... i'm reach 21st today!! huhu hepi birthday myself... huhu nampaka bertambah lagi setahun usia ne... not longer a "child"... i'm "adult" oredy...hahahaha wow, i make tat statement kha??? is tat me?? huhu ya lorh...had to admit it...

first of ol.. i do thankful to Allah for given me tis wonderful 21st year as a human...as a person... as wat i am juz now... alhamdulillah...terima kasih atas nafas in...allahuakbar...

thanks to dearest mom and dad for delivered me to fatis world... thanks for raise me up...

mom,so much thanks for carrying me on ur tummy... for faced difficult tym deliver me...

daddy, thanks for ur love, concern, care.. I love u daddy...

to my family... thanks for being such a gud company... such a gud pwen... i love u ol till the rest omy entire life my dear...thanks for ur love...

to my spesel one, Mr. Jumran... thanks for a delighted song u sang it to me...such a wonderful song my dear... thanks for being wif me along tis journey..for never let me fall alone... for never make me feels "unwanted person" in my life... i do love u... i pray to Allah to bless us together as one then... insyaallah...

to my dearest pwen outside there, thanks 4 u ol concerning... for remembering my 21st  years... thanks for  ur love, dear... keep walking wif me ya? i love u ol...

to "sumone"... thanks for your wish.. is tat mean "u still remembering me"? is tat mean u're not fulfilling ur promise to forgetten me??? wondering wat is the eactly ur reason... huhu but neva mind... i do thanks my dear... thanks for keep remember my meaningful day... thanks so much for not forgetting me...

To : MY SELF

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SELF... THANKS FOR SUCH WONDERFUL MOMENT WE'RE TOGETHER.. THANKS FORBEING A GREAT COMPANY FOR ME ON TIS JOURNEY... I DO LOVE U, MY SELF AND WOULD BE LOVE U FOREVER... "

* keep goin, dear to ur brighter future up ahead... neva give up..
* dun forget where u're belong from... be love them owez...neva forget...
* chaiyok chaiyok!!!

p/s : I LOVE U, MY SELF...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen kat cne yer...

♥♥♥aQ dan kiRa2 part I♥♥♥

Daisypath Graduation tickers

aQ dan kira2 part II

Daisypath Wedding tickers

aQ dan kira2 part III

Daisypath Anniversary tickers